Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Conversations Actually Heard in Our House ....

Living in my house with four children, you never know what you will hear. It can be kind of crazy, but hilarious at the same time. Here are the highlights of just one day with my kids!

Me changing Turtle ... Turtle takes off.
Monkey - NAKED BABY!!
Me - YES, naked baby. Get back here, Turtle!!
Change finished, grab Monkey's dress
Me - Come here, Monkey, time for you to get dressed.
Monkey - No! I naked baby now.
Laughter erupts
=============================

Peanut telling her friends about her sisters.
Peanut - This is Monkey. She is 2 1/2 and potty training. Doing pretty good too!
Friend - That's cool.
Peanut *pointing at me* - This is my other child ...
Me - Uh, WHAT?!
Laughter erupts
==============================

Peanut - Dad, can we get up early so that I can be at KidZone when it opens.
Dad - Um ... we will see.
Peanut - I want to play the games.
Dad - Oh is this what it is all about.
Peanut - YES!

Hours later ....

Peanut - I need my coat.
Me - Why do you need your coat right now?
Dad - Because she lays her clothes out at night. Makes mornings easier
Peanut - Yes. That's the one thing I hate about school days .... they start SO early.
*crickets*

No comments:

Post a Comment